Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Successfully Running with Music!

So back in High School... I tried it, but I could never keep a pace.  Running to the music totally wore me out!  I decided to try it out again... this time, it seems to be working.  I'm thinking it's simply because I'm a more disciplined runner and actually pay attention to what I'm doing and not just aimlessly trotting around my neighborhood. 

Tonight makes 3 days in a row with music.  Now granted I'm out cruising a fairly easy pace, so the music keeps me company.  I'm thinking for my hard (zone 4) runs, I'll leave the tunage at home and be able to tune in 100% to the run. 

Only thing I'm struggling with now are the ear buds.  I don't like the ones I have, although they seem to stay in decent, they are not very nice and allow a TON of wind noise.  Do you guys have any suggestions for me to look into??? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment